It could be a challenge for users who are using different browsers in various computers to synchronize or merge their favorites or bookmarks together. The popular Firefox sync tool, Foxmarks, now offer you a simpler way to keep your bookmarks in sync across various computers.
Foxmarks is a powerful Firefox extension which allows Firefox users to synchronize and back up their bookmarks and passwords across multiple computers online. Initially, this app only supports Firefox browser. However, this interesting app has extended the sync features to Internet Explorer and Safari as well. Users, for instance, who use Internet Explorer at home and Firefox at work or school can sync their favorites or bookmarks between the two computers and two different browsers with Foxmarks.
To enjoy this useful feature, users can download the Foxmarks extension for IE and Safari via the link here and install it. The installation process is pretty simple and fast. Users need to register with Foxmarks to create a user account if they haven’t done so. Once the account is created, users can start uploading their favorites/bookmarks to Foxmarks for synchronization.
With Foxmarks, it helps users substantially to keep their bookmarks up to date. At this point of time, the IE and Safari versions of Foxmarks is unable to do password synchronization. This useful feature for Firefox users will soon be added to support IE and Safari browsers as well.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements