Samsung Mobile and T-Mobile USA have announced a new full touch-screen cellphone, named as Samsung Memoir (SGH-t929), which incorporates a bundle of premium multimedia features and 8-megapixel camera with Xenon flash, 16x digital zoom and 5 shooting modes aiming to enrich your multimedia experience, available exclusively from T-Mobile.
“With the 8-megapixel Samsung Memoir, T-Mobile customers can capture and share little slices of life in all their vibrant brilliance,” said Denny Marie Post, chief marketing officer, T-Mobile USA. “With the ability to share photos at your fingertips, the Memoir helps make those connections more meaningful by their immediacy.”
Key Features Of Samsung Memoir From T-Mobile:
- Integrated 8-megapixel camera
- 1.61” x 2.64” touch-sensitive LCD screen (240 x 400 pixels, 262K TFT)
- Samsung’s TouchWiz user interface
- Full-touch virtual QWERTY keypad
- Multiple messaging capabilities, including text, multimedia messaging, instant messaging and e-mail
- Powered by T-Mobile’s high-speed 3G network
- Samsung’s new photo widget allows users to post photos directly to their favorite online photo sharing source, including flickr, Kodak Gallery, Photobucket and Snapfish
- Built-in Assisted GPS (A-GPS) navigation allows users to utilize location-based services including turn-by-turn directions
- Stereo Bluetooth technology, speakerphone and voice-activated dialing
- Talk Time: Up to 5.5 hours ; Standby Time: Up to 300 hours
“This is the camera phone that will make people want to leave their digital camera at home,” said Bill Ogle, Chief Marketing Officer for Samsung Mobile. “When you combine the Memoir’s imaging capabilities, customizable menus and music player, not only is it a great phone, but the entertainment possibilities are unlimited.”
The new Samsung Memoir camera phone measures 4.17 x 2.11 x 0.55-inches and weighs just 4.4 ounces, but its price and availability has yet to be announced.