The leading provider of joysticks, game controllers and racing cockpits for PC and gaming consoles, Thrustmaster has launched its new high-end, foldable Ferrari-licensed racing cockpit for PC and PlayStation 3 gaming console – Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition. This cool wireless cockpit features an integrated high-precision steering wheel and pedal set to bring your racing game experience to an ultimate realism level, seems perfect as a great gift for your beloved dad (Father’s Day).
Key Features Of Thrustmaster Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition:
- Wireless cockpit ensemble designed to use with PS3 and PC, supports a range of over 10 meters and 50 hours of long battery life
- Solid construction with rigid metal structure delivering optimal stability for racing
- Fully adjustable cockpit with streamlined design, incorporating the stylish metallic colors of Ferrari 430 Scuderia’s “Musetto”
- H.E.A.R.T HallEffect Accurate Technology system delivers absolute precision racing experience
- Magnetic resistance pedals for added realism and 100% programmable steering wheel (11 inches in diameter) with a built-in memory
The new compact, pre-equipped and stylish Ferrari Wireless GT Cockpit 430 Scuderia Edition is expected to hit the market in June 2010 for about $250.