Perhaps you are an adventurous computer user and have embraced Vista to get a feel of the new operating system. But now your machine is having difficulty running the new operating system smoothly because of a lack of memory.
Of course you can spend some money to add more RAM to your computer. But if you want to save money, you could just hack any unused thumbdrive to use as cache memory for Vista’s ReadyBoost feature. Vista will prompt you to use the thumbdrive as a ReadyBoost drive when you plug it in if it deems the Flash Drive fast enough. Vista should then start up a little faster and the applications will become more responsive. Good luck!
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- HyperCam 5 Home Edition Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Avira Password Manager Pro Free Download With Genuine License Key Code