The well-known navigation solution giant, TomTom has announced its latest generation of car navigation devices in the U.S. – TomTom GO 2405 (4.3″) and TomTom GO 2505 (5″), which the company claims as the first TomTom models to feature an enhanced user interface, providing drivers an improved industry-leading navigation experience with smarter, quicker routing.
Key features of TomTom GO 2505 and TomTom GO 2405:
- Large, bright glass capacitive multi-touch screen with pinch to zoom and swipe support
- Patented, high-speed algorithm delivers instant and continuous routing
- Voice recognition navigation commands for seamless routing
- Advanced Lane Guidance plus IQ Routes
- Bluetooth hands free calling capability for added safety
- Announces turn-by-turn directions, street and place names for added convenient
- Comes with a new click and lock magnetic mount to ensure your GPS device securely mounted
“At TomTom, we are continuously working to deliver innovative navigation solutions for our consumers,” commented Tom Murray, senior vice president for market development at TomTom. “The GO Series combines new software architecture and enhanced routing to provide our consumers with superior driving intelligence.”
The new ultra-slim TomTom GO 2405 and TomTom GO 2505 GPS devices that offer Lifetime Traffic & Map Updates are now available at official sites of Amazon, BestBuy and TomTom for around $300 and $320, respectively.