Many users like to customize their own Firefox browser with some additional toolbar buttons in the Firefox interface in order to make it more user-friendly and to accomplish frequently carried out tasks. By default, the choice availability of these additional toolbar buttons in Firefox browser is quite limited. Some users, for instance, cannot find some toolbar buttons that can allow them to quickly access certain special browser features. Toolbar Buttons, a useful add-on to Firefox browsers, is perhaps a good solution for users who want to have more choices of toolbar buttons.
A free Firefox browser add-on, Toolbar Buttons, offers users a wide range of functional buttons that can be easily added to their toolbar to quick access particular functions and expedite their work. With this add-on in the browser, users just need to move their mouse to the toolbar, right click the mouse and select “Customize” from the pop-up menu. Alternately, they can go to View -> Toolbars -> Customize to open the Customize Toolbar Windows. Users will find more than 100 buttons which they can just drag and drop to their toolbar for use.
The full list of buttons that can be used includes:
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs