You probably are of the opinion that you spend a lot of time in front of your computer. However, much of this time is probably not on task as you have to deal with a lot of interruptions and disruptions. A free application from Windows, True Time Tracker, can monitor the amount of time you actually spend on task.
The app is extremely user-friendly. Once started, it will work silently in the background and display analysis of the time you spend on specific programs, the sites you visited, or the time you spend idle. You can also analyze the results by subject or project for an overall review.
True Time Tracker is useful for both personal and professional reasons. Realizing how much time you spend on Twitter or Facebook, for instance, might lead you to plan and manage your time better. You can set a password to block access by other users. Alternatively, the management can use True Time Tracker to monitor employees’ productivity or bill clients for time spent in completing a project. Download Track Time via the link here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 188.8.131.52 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key