Most of the users will leave the computer tuned on all night when downloading huge files like software application, music and movies that may take up few hours. For people who wants to save some electricity, there is a Firefox Add-On which called as Auto Shutdown that can monitor active download and shut down computer when download completed. The Auto Shutdown has been enhanced with several options for users to configure the shutdown. Moreover, it also helps the users to execute their scripts after the specified time duration.
Auto Shutdown includes the following features:
- Executing user scripts after all downloads are finished or computer is idle for specific time.
- Restore Firefox from last session.
- Customizable shutdown or idle scripts.
- Play sound after each or all downloads are finished.
- Supports DownThemAll.
The add-on is available as a free at Mozilla Add-ons. Once installed, it will place a small icon on the Firefox status bar. The users can click on this icon to access the “Auto Shutdown Options” dialog for further configuration. Auto Shutdown works with both built-in Firefox Download Manager and the popular DownThemAll Firefox extension.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs