Most of the users will leave the computer tuned on all night when downloading huge files like software application, music and movies that may take up few hours. For people who wants to save some electricity, there is a Firefox Add-On which called as Auto Shutdown that can monitor active download and shut down computer when download completed. The Auto Shutdown has been enhanced with several options for users to configure the shutdown. Moreover, it also helps the users to execute their scripts after the specified time duration.
Auto Shutdown includes the following features:
- Executing user scripts after all downloads are finished or computer is idle for specific time.
- Restore Firefox from last session.
- Customizable shutdown or idle scripts.
- Play sound after each or all downloads are finished.
- Supports DownThemAll.
The add-on is available as a free at Mozilla Add-ons. Once installed, it will place a small icon on the Firefox status bar. The users can click on this icon to access the “Auto Shutdown Options” dialog for further configuration. Auto Shutdown works with both built-in Firefox Download Manager and the popular DownThemAll Firefox extension.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode