TweetDeck has released its completely rebuilt version of iPhone TweetDeck mobile application – iPhone TweetDeck 2.0, which the company describes as a “re-imagining” app that maintains the essence of its origin, plus new added industry-leading features to deliver more powerful, faster, beautiful, smarter and smoother user experience than ever, aiming to enrich your social world with just a single small app while you’re on-the-go.
Highlights of TweetDeck 2.0 for iPhone:
- New design themes and elements that first applied in Android OS
- Support all standard Twitter functions
- Unparalleled retina-quality graphics
- Innovative navigation through user profiles
- Pull to Update animations
- Flick the slider to select either Following or Unfollow
- Easily send long updates thanks to Deck.ly support
- Fully flexible, customizable columns combine any different feeds including Facebook, Twitter timelines, Mentions, DMs Favourites, Lists and Searches
- Implement pinch gesture on a column for access to options of adding any combination of your feeds
The new redesigned iPhone TweetDeck v2.0 mobile app that supports multi-tasking capability and iOS 4.0 or newer is now available as a free download at the App Store. Besides, the Twitter client is currently developing a new TweetDeck app optimized for iPad, expected to be rolled out globally in the coming weeks.
For further details, watch the intro video for iPhone TweetDeck v2: