In order to encourage more IT professionals in exploring the latest Microsoft virtualization technologies, Microsoft press is now giving away “Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions” digital e-book in PDF and XPS format, which is an updated version of . This book is authored by Mitch Tulloch, Microsoft MVP and author of the Windows 7 Resource Kit.
The Microsoft virtualization technologies which covers in this e-book including Hyper-V and Remote Desktop Services in Windows Server 2008 R2, Microsoft Virtual Desktop Infrastructure, Microsoft Application Virtualization 4.5, Microsoft Enterprise Desktop Virtualization, Windows Virtual PC and Windows XP Mode, System Center Virtual Machine Manager 2008, and Microsoft’s private and public cloud computing platforms.
Chapters in “Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions” e-book:
- Chapter 1: Why Virtualization?.
- Chapter 2: Server Virtualization.
- Chapter 3: Local Desktop Virtualization.
- Chapter 4: Remote Desktop Virtualization.
- Chapter 5: Virtualization Management.
- Chapter 6: Cloud Computing.
The “Understanding Microsoft Virtualization R2 Solutions” e-book is available as a free download without stepping through any registration, from Microsoft in PDF or XPS format:
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements