RegistryBooster from UniBlue (liutilities.com) is a registry optimization program similar to PC Tools Registry Mechanic that able to conduct a deep scan of your registry, check for file extension errors and other registry conflicts, and then clean, repair or remove unused, obsolete, residual, corrupted and harmful files and registry keys to optimize PC’s performance. Normlly, computer will run slower and slower over time, or even pops up error messages, causing application crashes or errors and unable to start Windows, due to fragmented registry entries which cluttered when users install or uninstall software, add or remove hardware driver, or change computer’s settings.
Using advanced error detection technology, RegistryBooster automatically identifies missing, corrupt or possibly harmful items in Windows registry, dramatically enhancing performance and general stability, and keeps the PC free from errors and from obsolete, unused or unwanted files.
Features of Registry Booster 2009:
- Boost system performance by cleaning out all missing, unwanted, obsolete and corrupt registry entries automatically with RegistryBooster.
- Dramatically improve computing experience by repairing all registry problems and minimizing application seizures and crashes, keeping PC fine tuned.
- Set in a highly intuitive, attractive, logical and user-friendly graphical user interface, Uniblue’s registry cleaner sets the standard for ease-of-use.
- Improvements made to the scanning engine allows user to scan for more sections within the registry.
- Ignore list to exclude registry section and path from the scan.
- Displays a log transcript of all the actions performed on the registry by a particular fix operation to let user knows what has been done to the registry.
- Windows Vista compatible, in addition to Windows XP support, although on 32-bit is supported.
- Safe and trusted.
UniBlue RegistryBooster 2009 (aff) normal retail price is £26.62. My Digital Life is giving away 2 (two) free license with genuine activation serial key to lucky winners, free of charge.
Contest Close. Winners are fadhel ata and tahir alvi
bobby (no reply).
To win one of the UniBlue RegistryBooster 2009 registration license, just enter into the lucky draw contest by posting a comment on this post. Email address in the “Mail” text box must be valid to be eligible for the prize. Entry closed on February 23rd, 2009 23:59 (UTC+8) server time, equivalent to February 23rd, 2009 15:59 (UTC) or February 23rd, 2009 10:59 (UTC+5).
Lucky draw will be used to select 2 winners who will receive the serial number to register the full version of UniBlue RegistryBooster 2009. The full unlimited version setup installer of RegistryBooster 2009 can be downloaded from http://download.uniblue.com/support/rb/latest/registrybooster.exe. It’s also possible to download the free scan trial version to try. The license comes with free 1 year of Active Protection (product upgrades and support).
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links