After subscribing to and setting up a Google Apps custom domain hosted service to use Gmail email service, there must be plenty of email messages and contacts that are storing in the local desktop email client programs such as Microsoft Outlook and Mozilla Thunderbird. Moving and migrating these emails and contacts to the Google Apps mailbox can be easily done by using Google Email Uploader.
Google Email Uploader is a desktop utility for Microsoft Windows platform that uploads email and contacts from third party desktop email client programs into Google Apps mailbox. The Email Uploader preserves information such as sent dates and sender/recipient data, as well as the folder structure used by the other email program.
Google Email Uploader allows user to select all or selected subsets of email in local mail file for uploading and importing into Google Apps’ Gmail mailbox. Users can also select by folder to import and transfer to online storage. When importing, the Uploader can archive all uploaded emails (skip Inbox) or apply labels according to folder names.
Google Email Uploader supports Microsoft Outlook 2002+, Microsoft Outlook Express 6.0+ and Mozilla Thunderbird 1.5+ (but not Windows Mail in Windows Vista). It works with Google Apps account only, not the ordinary Gmail account. For normal Gmail or Google Mail (as known in UK and Germany), users can use the trick to upload and import the emails to Gmail.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements