Notepad++ is a powerful source code and text editor for Windows operating system, which can be used as complete default Notepad replacement alternative. One of the major features of Notepad++ is robust support for macros and plugins, which allowing capability of Notepad++ to be extended without major change to the main program itself. One of the plugin is HEX Editor, which allows Notepad++ to view any files in HEX (hexadecimal) format.
HEX-Editor plug-in for Notepad++ allows user to view a file in HEX format, and compare documents in HEX format. Using native function of Notepad++, the HEX files can be edited, modified and saved too. The HEX Editor for Notepad++ also can switch its view to binary, and support start layout in 8-bit, 16-bit, 32-bit and 64-bit.
To install the HEX Editor plugin, just extract the HexEditor.dll file from the downloaded ZIP file, and copy it to Notepad++\plugins folder, i.e. C:\Program Files\Notepad++\plugins or C:\Program Files (x86)\Notepad++\plugins.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode