Network Lights is a Windows program which blinks and flashes keyboard’s NumLock (Number Lock) and ScrollLock (Scroll Lock) LEDs (Light Emitting Diode) to indicate outgoing and incoming network traffic packets on network connection on active network interface in Windows.
Network Lights is useful for user who wants to monitor upload or download network activity, or more accurately, whether is the any network traffic been sent or received simply from keyboard Scroll Lock and Num Lock indicators. Each LED will flicker when network traffic is detected. In this way, no screen estate is wasted just to display a small window to indicate the network traffic status.
Network Lights will run silently as a system tray icon. Other than flashing and blinking the keyboard’s NumLock and ScrollLock LED indicators, Network Lights also records network statistics.
Network Lights is developed by IT Samples. Download Network Lights 1.1.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key