The joint venture of Verizon Communications and Vodafone, Verizon Wireless has launched the new sleek, compact and stylish LG Chocolate Touch music-oriented phone, which includes patented Dolby Mobile technology to deliver a dramatically richer listening experience thanks to its potent bass and sparkling clarity, ideal for music enthusiasts who like to enjoy music on the go.
Key Features Of LG Chocolate Touch:
- 3.2 megapixel camera with video recorder, auto-panerama mode, and Intelligent shot for enhanced image quality
- 3-inch TFT touchscreen display (400 x 240 pixels) with vibrating response
- Built-in Song ID and FM radio with 12 presets
- Easy access to favorite songs thanks to dedicated side key
- Dolby Mobile equalizer enhances the listeners experience with Sound Space for Headphones, Natural Bass, High-Frequency Enhancer and Sound Level Controller
- ‘Join the Band’ function allows users to use their fingers to tap on a full drum kit complete with snare drum, kick drum, floor tom, hi-hat cymbal, ride cymbal, crash cymbal, and even cowbell
- Dedicated social networking shortcut key allows users to upload pictures and videos to Twitter, Facebook, MySpace and other social networking sites
- Stereo Bluetooth and 3.5mm headphone jack
- 1GB on-board memory, upgradeable up to 16GB with microSD memory cards
- Usage time: up to 5 hours ; Standby time: up to 20 days
- Dimensions: 109 x 56 x 13 mm ; Weight: 119 grams
LG Chocolate Touch multi-featured touch screen phone is now available at Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and www.verizonwireless.com for $79.99, after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new 2-year service contract.