The joint venture of Verizon Communications and Vodafone, Verizon Wireless has launched the Motorola Entice W766, the affordable mobile phone with classic flip design and one-touch access to popular multimedia features, keeping users entertained and connected while on the go.
Main Features Of Motorola Entice W766 (Verizon Wireless):
- External touch sensors for easy access to popular features like music player, camera and speakerphone
- Flip design with large and bright 2.2-inch (176×220 pixels) internal TFT display for easy reading
- 2 megapixel camera with camcorder
- Supports wired USB 2.0 connection
- microSD memory slot holds up to 8GB of removable memory card
- Bluetooth capabilities support A2DP, HSP and HFP profiles
- Supports variety of Verizon Wireless services, including VZ Navigator, Family Locator, Mobile Email, Mobile IM and Dashboard
- Backup Assistant keeps a copy of the phone’s address book on a secure Web site
- IM-style texting aimed for a simple view of text trails by contacts
- Talk time: up to 330 minutes ; Standby time: up to 395 hours
Motorola Entice W766 which measures 3.8 x 1.9 x 0.7 inches and weights in at 3.6 ounces is now available through Verizon Wireless for $39.99, after a $50 mail-in rebate and a new 2-year service contract.