Vexira Antivirus from Central Command is a easy to manage comprehensive virus defense solution for Microsoft Windows, which also provides anti-virus solution to Samba, Linux, Novell, Solaris, FreeBSD, OpenBSD, AIX, GroupWise, various mail server (supports Sendmail, Milter, Postfix, Qmail, Courier, Exim, and SMTP Relay). Vexira Antivirus for Windows can be used to protect a single home computer, a small office network, or an enterprise with thousands of workstations and servers.
Vexira Antivirus protects desktops, workstations and laptops against viruses and malicious programs in real-time. It defends both local and mobile workers for maximum system availability and performance with reduced downtime due to virus attacks and includes integrated Microsoft Outlook and Office virus protection. The Vexira Antivirus technology protects against viruses, worms, trojans, adware, spyware and hostile ActiveX and Java applications.
Features of Vexira Antivirus
- Multi-platform, multi-tier, enterprise-wide vrus protection
- Can be centrally managed, updated and deployed
- Low system requirements
- Industry leading and innovative virus protection technology
- Easy to use with simple installation and deployment
- Configurable virus protection policy enforcement
- Complete coverage by scanning Internet downloads, floppy disks, e-mail attachments, network drives, shared files, CD-ROM, online services, ZIP drives, tape backups
- Complete automatic updating
- Low total cost of ownership (TCO)
In fact, now everyday can grab a copy of Vexira Antivirus with total cost of zero (0), which normally costs $34.95 for a year of subscription. As part of promotion with Akron Beacon Journal, Central Command is giving away a genuine license of Vexira Antivirus for Windows with valid and legitimate registration serial key code. The registration data is valid for one year from June 28 2009 to June 28 2010.
To get your free copy of Vexira Antivirus, firstly download the Vexira Antivirus setup installer using one of the following direct download link:
The run the setup installer to install Vexira Antivirus Professional. The setup wizard will prompt to enter registration data. Enter the following registration information (click on radio button of “Enter registration data” instead of “Activation or registration later”), as provided by promotion page at http://www.centralcommand.com/abj.html, to unlock the trial version of Vexira Antivirus:
User name: ABJ Reader
Registration key: ESKSU-UMREA-A8CBT
Continue with installation process, and the full version unlocked Vexira Antivirus Professional will be installed and protecting the computer. Vexira Antivirus for Windows supports Windows 98 Second Edition, Windows Me, Windows NT 4.0 Workstation with Service Pack 3 or above, Windows 2000 Professional, Windows XP Home and Professional and Windows Vista.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links