The worldwide leading provider of visual display and computing products, ViewSonic has launched its new ViewSonic VPC100 All-in-One PC, which uses about 50 percent less plastic for reduced waste and about 45% less power than traditional computing set, aiming to enhance your computing experience.
“When people talk about office clutter, it’s not just about paperwork. Traditional computing solutions can be expensive, unattractive and take up an entire desk,” said Jeff Volpe, vice president and general manager of ViewSonic North America. “We designed the VPC100 to overcome that ‘computer clutter’ problem with one cable ease and a clean, All-in-One design. We’re excited to bring this product to market in the US and give our channel partners and customers a solution that further merges technology and lifestyle.”
Highlights of ViewSonic VPC100:
- 18.5-inch TFT Active Matrix LCD display with a 16:9 aspect ratio and 1366 x 768 pixels resolution
- Intel Atom 1.64GHz processor, 1GB of RAM and 160GB hard drive
- Built-in microphone, 1.3 megapixel webcam and two 2.5-watt stereo speakers
- Four high-speed USB 2.0 ports and 4-in-1 card reader
- 802.11 b/g Wi-Fi and 10/100/1000 Gigabit Ethernet LAN connection
- DVD/CD Super Multi RW optical disk drive
- Microsoft Windows XP Home OS
The new stylish ViewSonic VPC100 All-in-One PC that bundled with full size keyboard and optical mouse is now available for MSRP of $599.