SOPHOS recently announced a new version of anti-virus which fully supports the Microsoft Windows Vista Operating System (OS).
Sophos’ proactive protection equips businesses with a complete defense against viruses, spyware, adware and potentially unwanted applications.
The Sophos Anti-virus for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista, version 6.5 includes:
– Protection against viruses, spyware and adwere;
– Behavioral genotype protection to guard against unknown threats;
– High-performance scanning with decision caching;
– Central management and update features, using enterprise console; and
– Automatic updates against the latest threats every 10 minuts.
Customers using Sophos AntiVirus for Windows 2000/XP/2003, version 6.0 will be updated to support Vista automatically without any user intervention.
“Sophos has established close ties with Microsoft to protect our customers against threats that may target the new Vista platform. The Sophos AntiVirus which runs on Vista fully supports Microsoft’s new functionality including PatchGuard,” says Sophos Asia-Pacific’s sales director Jim Dowling.
To download an evaluation version, click here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs