The Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 runtime redistributable package installs runtime components of Visual C++ Libraries, which required to run applications developed with Visual C++ 2010 on a computer that does not have Visual C++ 2010 installed. Visual C++ 2010 is released as part of Visual Studio 2010.
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 redistributable package installs runtime components of C Runtime (CRT), Standard C++, ATL, MFC, OpenMP and MSDIA libraries as shared DLLs in %windir%\system32.
Most application programs that requires Visual C+ 2010 runtime libraries will likely include the package to install automatically together with the application. In case it’s not packaged or included, here’s the direct download links to 32-bit (x86), 64-bit (x64) and ia64 versions of Visual C++ 2010 runtime redist packages.
Visual C++ 2010 Runtime requires Windows 7; Windows Server 2003 R2; Windows Server 2003 SP2; Windows Server 2008 R2; Windows Server 2008 SP2; Windows Vista SP2; or Windows XP SP3. It also requires computer that has a 900 MHz or faster processor with 128 MB RAM and 25 MB of available hard disk space.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements