The world’s leading International mobile communications group, Vodafone, and LG Electronics, have announced a new sleek and slim Windows phone based on Windows Mobile 6.5 – LG GM750, the next generation smartphone which packs smart, easy-to-use features and services that help people enhance their digital lives.
“We’re excited to be bringing a new Windows phone with Vodafone high-speed mobile services to our customers through the LG GM750 Smartphone, exclusively until the end of 2009,” said Patrick Chomet, Group Global Director of Terminals for Vodafone. “This stylish, touchscreen Smartphone will have great appeal to both consumer and business customers, and ensures Vodafone delivers on its promise to constantly bring customers new services and greater choice.”
Features Of LG GM750:
- Large 3-inch full touchscreen display with LG’s S-Class user-interface
- 5 megapixel camera with auto focus
- Fast Internet browsing via Vodafone’s high-speed mobile broadband network or WiFi
- Built-in GPS navigation function for getting directions
- Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync email ensures users never need miss their email again
- Windows Marketplace for Mobile lets users download applications directly to their handsets
- Automatically back up and synch photos, music as wel as texts to their PC, thanks to the free My Phone service
- Latest Windows Mobile 6.5 OS
“A significant group of consumers demand mobile phones with the most advanced features and services to help them do their job and stay in contact with friends and family on one, easy-to-use, device,” commented Harrison Lee, Senior Vice President Europe for LG Electronics Mobile. “They need the technology and services to access email, the internet and the ability to download widgets, applications and fun tools without complexity. The combination of Vodafone’s services, Windows Mobile 6.5 platform and our S-Class UI, technology and design expertise, makes the GM750 the mobile package consumers with busy lives have been waiting for.”
The new LG GM750 Windows phone which measures 109.8 x 56.5 x 11.9mm will hit Vodafone stores initially in 7 countries starting October 6, 2009 – Germany, Greece, Italy, Netherlands, Spain, UK, and France (via SFR), but no words on its pricing yet.