Vue is a 3D software package for the creation, animation, and rendering of natural 3D environments. Vue is available in six versions: xStream, Infinite, Complete, Pro Studio, Esprit, and Pioneer, Vue Pioneer been the edition with fewest feature sets. Although at the low end range of Vue series of product, Vue Pioneer is a great way to learn 3D, and fully functional to compose and create 3D landscapes with ability to select the best point of view and render hyper-realistic images of landscapes in moody atmospheres.
Features and Usage of Vue 8 Pioneer:
- Create amazingly detailed 3D Worlds in any style – photo-realistic, illustration, fantasy, abstract with no drawing skills required.
- Produce images in superb photo-realistic quality and vibrant colors for print and web.
- Bring to life stories, comics and cartoons, poems or games.
- Create still and animated backgrounds.
- Illustrate presentations and documents.
- Simulate geologically realistic environments, from archeologically accurate worlds to a possible evolution of the Earth.
- Easily create professional 3D titling effects for own videos and DVDs.
- Invent original wallpapers and screensavers, posters, postcards, calendars, stickers.
- Represent yourself, your friends and family in the most exotic and fantasy worlds or funny situations – travel to deep and savage mangroves or desert islands lost in the ocean.
- Design original websites.
- Create dazzling animations – animate user entire world, from the smallest plant to the biggest cloud and walk, drive and fly through them.
- Wide selection of presets.
- Unrivaled natural 3D creation power.
- Renders at Full HD resolution.
- Direct access to Cornucopia3D content.
- One click to create a terrain, one click to grow a new plant, one click to add 3D text, etc without worry about perspective, lighting or shadows.
Vue 8 Pioneer is developed by e-on software for Cornucopia3D, and is now available as freeware. Vue 8 Pioneer is derived from the research e-on software makes for the high-end products it sells to large special effects studios. Vue 8 Pioneer is full version product which different from PLE (Personal Learning Edition), which is a trial version with watermarks on the renders (although there is logo imprinted). Vue 8 Pioneer, which can be used forever, also can be upgraded to higher end versions of Vue, and user can exchange scenes with other Vue users.
Vue 8 Pioneer Limitations:
- Pictures carry a logo.
- Cannot import 3D models.
- Vue 8 Pioneer is for home use only.
- Vue 8 Pioneer is provided “as is”, without any technical support.
Vue 8 Pioneer can be downloaded from cornucopia3d.com. Vue 8 Pioneer setup installer is available for 32 and 64-bit Windows versions and Universal Mac builds. User will have to create a Cornucopia3D account (if you don’t already have one) to use the product.
Direct Download Links for Vue 8 Pioneer: Vue8Pioneer.zip
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links