Instead of opening multiple Windows or tabs, it might be preferable for some users to open a single page but still monitor the constantly real-time information flowing in, e.g. emails, RSS feeds, social networks update, latest news, etc. Vysr has recently introduced the latest version of its browser extension application, RoamAbout 2.0, which enables users to integrate some apps such as Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, etc into the Vysr toolbar within the browser and communicate with the apps contextually while browsing other web sites.
Vysr is a small browser plugin for both Firefox and IE when it was officially launched last year. The app has thence opened up its platform and allowed third party developers to deploy their applications on this browser plugin. When this application is installed, the Vyser OpenBar will appear vertically at the bottom of the browser and it is contextually sensitive.
The latest RoamAbout 2.0 basically tackles the common problem faced by net users whereby they need to constantly switch to other pages when they need to check for new mail in the inbox, notification from social networks sites such as Twitter or Facebook, news, RSS feeds and so on. With Roam 2.0, users will be alerted from the OpenBar on these events. Roam About 2.0 currently offers 46 applications which can be added to the plug-in, e.g. Gmail, GoogleMaps, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Lastfm, ESPN and so on.
RoamAbout 2.0 is currently available for Firefox only. The IE version is coming soon.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links