It’s frustrating and annoying when want to view and watch video clips that are hosted on YouTube, only to find that the video clips have been removed due to violation of Youtube terms or copyright infringement. Or in a situation where the invitation or sender’s friend request to view a private video is lost, or you’re to slow to view a controversial video with adult, sexual, porn or other NSFW content before it’s flagged by YouTube’s user community to require age verification (aka login). In all this occasion, Delutube can help you to view and watch the inaccessible video clips on YouTube, if it’s still cached.
Delutube (youtube.infamousx.com) not to be confused with delutube.com which built on the fame of original Delutube in order to steal some traffic from the publicity that Delutube received. Delutube works in such a way that when you enter that video ID (the identifier at the end of the YouTube’s URL such as http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Video_ID)that has been deleted, removed, private or flagged and require sign up or login, Deletube deleted YouTube video viewer will search for a copy of the video clip in YouTube cache servers, where YouTube keeps a copy of video for load balancing during video streaming, even though the video clips no longer hosted and searchable via YouTube main site. As such, Delutube works only when a cached copy of the videos still exist in the YouTube servers.
Delutube removed YouTube video viewer able to retrieve and play the video clips that have been deleted due to the following reasons (including those deleted by the uploader or owner themselves) as long as YouTube still has not housekeep or synchronize the cache servers and thus the video is still cached:
This is a private video. If you have been sent this video, please make sure you accept the sender’s friend request.
This video may contain content that is inappropriate for some users, as flagged by YouTube’s user community.
To view this video, please verify you are 18 or older by logging in or signing up.
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Copyright Owner Name.
You can also download the video directly from YouTube cache server in FLV format, but you may need a FLV converter to convert the video to another format.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links