Beside waiting the official launch of its Microsoft Office 2010 to the general public on June 15, Microsoft is now giving away 2010 copies of its latest Office 2010 suite via Microsoft Office Social Media Challenge Sweepstakes. Microsoft Office Social Media Challenge Sweepstakes has been designed to award winner with a copy of Office 2010 Professional which normally cost $499 to purchase. There will be a total of 2010 prizes to be award for 2010 winners who participates in this challenge during the month of June.
“During the month of June, Sponsor will conduct multiple ‘challenges’ by inviting visitors to respond to a prompt via a social media site. The prompt, the social media site and winner determination may be unique to each game, and will be described on Twitter, Facebook and Linkedin. For example, the invitation could state ‘Share an Office 2010 tip. Be the first person to respond via a ‘tweet’ to @Office with the #Office2010tip tag to win a copy of Office 2010.’ We will only accept one (1) entry per eligible person per Sweepstakes. Non-winning entries will not be included in subsequent Sweepstakes; you must enter each Sweepstakes separately. We are not responsible for entries that we do not receive for any reason, or for entries that we receive but are not decipherable for any reason,” rules as stated on the .
To participate in this challenge, the user must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a legal resident of the 50 United States and District of Columbia, and are 18 years of age or older.
- Must NOT an employee of Microsoft Corporation or an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary.
- Must NOT involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
- Must NOT an immediate family (parent, sibling, spouse, child) or household member of a Microsoft employee, an employee of a Microsoft subsidiary or a person involved in any part of the administration and execution of this Sweepstakes.
If you meet these requirements then you can follow the below links to participant in the Microsoft Office Social Media Challenge Sweepstakes.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18312 for PC Released – Here What’s Full Details of Changes
- $1200+ Free Windows Software – SlideMaker Slideshow Video Editor, Video Movie Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor, GIF Maker, Movie Maker & Video Editor & More
- Tipard iPhone Eraser Genuine License Key Code Giveaway and Free Download
- Any Data Recovery Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Bitdefender Total Security 2019 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code