Software designers and developers who are working on software applications which are tailor-made for the upcoming Windows 7 are now allowed to download Windows 7 Client Software Logo Program Documentation. This document outlines the technical requirements and eligibility qualifications an application must meet in order to participate in the Windows 7 Client Software Logo Program.
To control the application’s compatibility and reliability on computers running on Windows 7, Microsoft has introduced this Windows 7 Software Logo program which draws out some policies and requirements for software developers’ guidance. Microsoft via this program wish to ensure all the Windows 7 logo’ applications are easy to install, deliver good performance, feature high security and most importantly prove reliable when running on the Windows 7 platform.
Besides Windows 7, the technical requirements available in this Windows 7 Client Software Logo Program Documentation have also been extended to Microsoft’s next generation OS, Windows 8. Microsoft has highlighted that some of the contents and guidelines may become requirements of future updates to the Logo Program.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Watchdog PC Cleaner 2018 Free Download With Genuine License Serial Keycode
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17738 Official ISO Images Download Link
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17741 For PC – Here What’s Changes, Fixes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Microsoft Released Windows 10 Build 17744 For Insiders in Fast Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Build 18219 Released – Here’s What’s New, Fixed, and Known Issues