Multi-touch is another excellent feature developed by Microsoft to improve and simplify the way users communicate or interact with their computers. This more direct and natural way of interaction was demoed in May this year and received quite positive response from the public. This multi-touch function has been further developed by Microsoft with the introduction of Windows 7 during the PDC 8. With this multitouch technology, the input process has been improved tremendously through the multiple simultaneous inputs. Multitouch is likely to be ubiquitous and develop into a new trend in just a matter of time. If you are a developer who is keen on exploring the new Windows 7 multi-touch capabilities, there is great news for you now.
The leading designer and developer of touch screen technology, NextWindow, has released a new touch screen driver that enables touch functionality within Microsoft’s new Windows 7 Operating System. Developers or users who want to take full advantage of this multi-touch functionality can download it from NextWindow site after submitting some basic information.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- How To Download HBO Shows On iPhone, iPad Through Apple TV App
- Norton 360 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 19025 (20H1) for PC Official Available for Insiders in Fast Ring – Here’s What’s News, Fixes, and Enhancement Changelog
- Kaspersky Total Security 2020 Free Download With License Serial Key
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key