Multi-touch is another excellent feature developed by Microsoft to improve and simplify the way users communicate or interact with their computers. This more direct and natural way of interaction was demoed in May this year and received quite positive response from the public. This multi-touch function has been further developed by Microsoft with the introduction of Windows 7 during the PDC 8. With this multitouch technology, the input process has been improved tremendously through the multiple simultaneous inputs. Multitouch is likely to be ubiquitous and develop into a new trend in just a matter of time. If you are a developer who is keen on exploring the new Windows 7 multi-touch capabilities, there is great news for you now.
The leading designer and developer of touch screen technology, NextWindow, has released a new touch screen driver that enables touch functionality within Microsoft’s new Windows 7 Operating System. Developers or users who want to take full advantage of this multi-touch functionality can download it from NextWindow site after submitting some basic information.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues
- How To Download Videos in TikTok – Step-By-Step Guide
- Facebook Messenger Dark Mode – How To Enable Facebook Messenger Dark Mode