Collectors who looking into buying and collecting the retail box set of Windows 7 can have a peek and take a look into the Windows 7 box arts that going to appear on the retail shelves from October 22nd, 2009. For those who likes the flamboyant design of Windows Vista retail package box sex, Windows 7 box art may be a let down though.
According to Windows Team Blog, Windows 7 packaging is made much more into a simple clean design, and the box is made easy to open much like a tradition DVD disc case, and reduce waste by using less packaging materials.
Here’s the Windows 7 packaging box art for Windows 7 Home Premium, Professional and Ultimate.
Windows 7 Home Premium
Windows 7 Professional
Windows 7 Ultimate
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key