Microsoft has keeping a tight lips on the new features that going to be added to Windows 7 (download Windows 7 M1), the upcoming next generation Windows operating system replacing Windows Vista, although there is already leaked screen shots of Windows 7 based on build 6159 M1 version. And one of the only one feature of Windows 7 (or Seven) that Microsoft publicly committed to is multi-touch and gesture technology.
In the D6 – All Things Digital conference, Julie Larson-Green, Corporate Vice President, Windows Experience Program Management presented a demonstration on Windows 7 “Surface” MultiTouch (based on Microsoft Surface) and gesture natural input model features on a Dell Latitude XL notebook running Windows 7. In the presentation, Julie Larson-Green, showed how multi-touch function can be used and applied on various applications with touch interface, such as photo manipulation, mapping software, drawing arts and playing music.
Below is the video clip of the D6 conference featuring the Windows 7 Multi Touch keynote demo. Also viewable from the video is the new graphical user interface (GUI) of Windows Seven, such as redesigned Windows Taskbar with relocated Start button and system tray notification area, and of course, new icons.
Microsoft also prepared another video demo that showcases Multi-Touch technology. However, whether the Multi-Touch is attractive to mass market is in doubt. Touch feature depends greatly on touchscreen LCD monitor, which unlike Windows Mobile device, is yet to popular ind desktop and notebook computer.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements