Windows Automation Macro Recorder (WAMR) is an utility that automates repetitive and boring tasks on Windows based computers. WAMR can record all operation, movement and action of mouse, mouse click and keystrokes, and saves them as macros, then playback the recorded macros to automate tasks any number of times in exact sequences.
Windows Automatic Macro Recorder also has task scheduler to schedule running macro at scheduled time. The key features of Windows Automatic Macro Rocorder include:
- Record all events of mouse and keystrokes of any Windows applications.
- Repeat playing back macros for any number of times.
- Allow you to do things that are tedious or time-consuming without actually doing them yourself.
- Play back macros at schedule time.
- Easy to use and don’t need any programming knowledge.
Giveawayoftheday.com is giving away free copy of Windows Automation Macro Recorder today (December 1, 2008). To grab a copy of Windows Automation Macro Recorder for free without cost, download the setup installer WindowsAutomationMacroRecorder.zip for the WAMR program, and then use the following registration code to activate the product into full version.
Registration Code: A0A41DAA-12BD-44c3-B3AA-FC9DFE04C089
Alternatively, user can download the trial version of Windows Automation Macro Recorder from developer’s site, winautomacro.com, and then enter the license key code above to register the product as full version.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links