After releasing its latest Visual Studio 2010 and .NET Framework 4, Microsoft has also released the latest and updates Microsoft Windows SDK version 7.1 for and .NET Framework 4 for developers who want to develop applications to run on Windows 7 and the latest .NET Framework 4. The Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 provides relevant information required by developers which include tools, compliers, headers, libraries, code samples and a new help system that developers can use to create applications that run on Microsoft Windows.
Key features of the Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 includes:
- Smaller/Faster: at less than 600MB, this SDK is less than half the size of the previous SDK, producing a faster install with a smaller on disk footprint.
- Cleaner Setup: setup screens have been grouped into native, managed, and common buckets to help you more easily choose the components you need.
- VC++ 2010 Compilers (32 & 64-bit): use the new C++ compilers and CRT that also ship in Visual Studio 2010 for improved run-time and design-time performance.
- Microsoft Help System 1.0: the new help system introduced with Visual Studio 2010 that enables you to view documentation either online or offline and selectively choose which documentation to maintain offline.
- .NET Framework 4 Tools and Reference Assemblies: use tools and reference assemblies updated specifically for .NET Framework 4 development.
- MSBuild: support for .NET Framework 4 MSBuild in the SDK Command line for building native and managed applications using new Visual Studio 2010 project files (such as the vcxproj file for C++ applications).
The latest SDK is compatible with Visual Studio versions 2005, 2008 and 2010 as well as Express editions such as free Visual Studio 2010 Express (not all features work with all versions of Visual Studio). It works well in most of the Microsoft Operating Systems such as Windows 7, Windows Server 2003 R2 (32-Bit x86), Windows Server 2003 R2 x64 editions, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Windows Vista and Windows XP Service Pack 3.
Users can download the Release Notes via the link for the full list of supported platforms, compilers, and Visual Studio versions and any late breaking issues. The RTM release of the Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 is now available for download from in either ISO and Web Setup format.
Download Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 version 7.1 in ISO format (direct download link):
- 32-bit (x86):
- 64-bit (x64):
Download Windows SDK for Windows 7 and .NET Framework 4 version 7.1 in Web Setup format (direct download link):
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key
- Windows 10 Build 18342.8 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s New, Fixed and Improvement, and Known Issues