In conjunction of celebrating 25th anniversary, Microsoft Press Books has offered “Free e-book of the Month” program that allows users to simply sign up for the Microsoft Press Book Connection Newsletter for notification of offers, register and download the selection of the month. was given away previous month.
Currently, Microsoft is offers free e-book with title “Windows Vista Resource Kit” written by Mitch Tulloch, Tony Northrup, and Jerry Honeycutt with the Windows Vista Team.
This Resource Kit delivers the information you need to administer Windows Vista that covers:
- Use Microsoft Deployment Toolkit best practices and tools.
- Plan user-state migration and test application compatibility.
- Exploit new Group Policy features, settings, and ADMX templates.
- Configure software updates and client-security technologies.
- Administer disks, file systems, file sharing, search, and Internet Explorer
- Install and troubleshoot printers, devices, and services.
- Manage IPsec, IPv6, wireless, and remote connectivity.
- Use performance monitoring and diagnostic tools to manage desktop health.
- Resolve common startup, hardware, and networking issues.
If you interested then start sign up with your Windows Live ID or register with Microsoft Learning to download.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows Server Preview Build 18334 Released For Insider With 15 Fixes
- Google Chrome 72 Download 32-bit & 64-bit
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18334 Roll Out for Windows Insiders – Here Full Changelog of What Fixes, Changes, and Improvement (Free State of Decay)
- Windows 10 Voice Recorder Keyboard Shortcuts
- Free Elegant Art Nouveau Fonts for Windows, Linux, and Mac