WinX HD Video Converter is a professional video converter specially designed for HD video conversion. WinX HD Video Converter allows user to effortlessly convert HD videos (and of course SD videos) mutually with no loss of image & sound quality. The supported file formats and their extensions include MTS, M2TS, TS, HD MP4, MKV, HD WMV, and HD MOV, etc. Besides, it also lets user convert between HD videos and regular AVI, MP4, MOV, WMV, etc.
Features of WinX HD Video Converter:
- Convert HD (High Definition) videos between each other, convert HD videos to SD (Standard Definition) videos and convert SD videos to HD videos.
- Extract background music from HD videos to MP3 audio file.
- Capture images from HD videos to JPG & BMP image file.
- Ability to customize video and audio parameters like resolution, and frame rate, etc, to control video quality.
- Ability to split video clips.
- Support multi-core CPU for faster video encoding.
- Support conversion in both single & batch modes.
- Support batch rename video clips with “Renaming Template” before converting.
- Automatically shut down computer after conversion completed.
WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter is designed to decrypt or remove encryption and rip or backup Blu-ray (BD) disc to local hard drive. WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter allows user to watch Blu-ray movies directly on PC by decrypting and removing all the BluRay disc no-copy and region code protections, and rip the movie content to hard disk with high video quality, and full compatible with all BD media. With ability to decrypt or crack AACS and BD+ copy protection of Blu-Ray disc, WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter is a more complete version than WinX Blu-Ray Ripper.
Features of WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter
- Able to decrypt and backup Blu-ray to hard drive and rip Blu-ray discs to m2ts file set.
- Remove AACS and BD+ copy protection from BD-Video disc media.
- Compatible with all BD media and works perfectly with all BD drives, regardless of region code.
- High video quality and fast speed.
Both WinX HD Video Converter (aff) and WinX Blu-Ray is from Digiarty Software (WinXDVD), and normally costs list price of $39.95. As part of holiday season promotion, the developer is giving away both copy of the software for free – free download, free license and free registration reg name and reg code – to register and activate the full version product.
To get the free license for WinX HD Video Converter and/or WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter, just visit the following website:
WinX HD Video Converter will be given away for free from December 1st to December 15th, 2009 (expires on 12:00 am GMT on December 16th, 2009). After 15th, the giveaway of WinX Blue-ray Decryptor will follow immediately from December 16th to December 31st, 2009.
Alternatively, download the setup installer and use the following registration serial key number to register and activate the program:
WinX HD Video Converter: winx-hd-video-converter.exe
Reg Name: HDgiveaway
Reg Code: WINXHVC-5230-1898-1278
WinX Blu-Ray Decrypter: winx-bd-decrypter.exe
Reg Name: Blu-Raygiveaway
Reg Code: WinXBDD-2009-1216-1231
Those who interested in the free software offer just need to download the setup installer and use the reg name and reg code printed on the website to register the application program after installing.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Xiaomi AMAZFIT Cor IPS Smartband User Manual English Version
- Xiaomi Mijia Mini 4K 30fps Action Camera User Manual English Version
- Free Download 8 Awesome Software (Worth $350+) For Special Giveaway
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18234 Released to Insider in Fast ring for PC – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 17755 What’s New, Fixed and Known issues for PCs