Apple’s iPhone has been gaining much traction and some of us may already start using this powerful mobile device as an multimedia companion while you are on the move. One thing that really impressed me is the advanced hardware acceleration and video decode capability that able to run some graphics intensive media files smoothly thanks to its PowerVR based graphics engine from Imagination Technologies. Bundled with large built-in memory capacity of at least 8GB for 3G model or 16GB for 3G S model, you may want to store some of your favorite DVD media files into it and if you are looking for utility that can help to rip and convert normal DVD disc to media format that can be played on this powerful device, here is a useful utility named as WinX Free DVD to iPhone Ripper that can help you.
Being designed by Digiarty, a famous multimedia software provider, the utility helps to simplify the ripping process so that you can play your almost any DVD media clips with compatible format in iPhone, iPod and even Apple TV. Once install and launch the utility, users will be brought to a simple GUI. Without complicated setup and the need to refer to reference manual, they can start to use the utility immediately. For the start, just insert the favorite DVD movie into CDROM and select to load from DVD Disc directly. Then, they can define the output format, either by selecting the tab (iPhone, Apple TV, MP3 or iPod) with pre-programmed settings. Alternatively, the utility offers a fully customizable settings such as the video resolution, aspect ratio, frame rate and many more. That is not all, it allows users to clip their favorite segments from their DVD movie, which is quite useful for memory space saving. Once being configured, just set the output destination folder and users can convert the file right away. I did try to rip off a whole DVD movie with title of “Transformers 2” and it performed the job very well with a fully iPhone compatible MP4 format ready for viewing without observable video quality degradation. Good thing is, it even supports some commercial or encrypted DVDs so that you don’t have to purposely trying to figure out if the disc can be supported and so on.
The WinX Free DVD to iPhone ripper is totally free for download here and you can be assured of no malware, adware or virus infection and best thing is, there is no maximum time limit or watermark and so on that you need to worry about.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18865 (20H1) for Insiders Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18361 Released Fast ring Insiders – Here’s What’s New Improvements, Fixes, and Known Issues
- DVDFab Blu-ray Copy + Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Key Code
- Windows 10 Build 18351 For Insiders in Slow Ring for PC – Here What’s Fixes, Changes, Improvements, and Known Issues
- DriverMax Free Download With 1-year Genuine License Serial Key