With the popularity of more video camera or camcorders that can capture full HD (High Definition) 1080p video source, YouTube sees the needs for users to directly upload the true high definition source files without being capped by its maximum resolution of 720p at this moment. Good news now, the famous video sharing website is planning to upgrade its infrastructure to officially support the full high definition 1080p (1920 X 1080 resolution) media clips by next week.
As current YouTube supports only 720p (1280 X 720 resolution) resolution, 1080p full HD is at least two steps upgrade that allows users to upload and playback any clips with additional resolution between 1080i (interlace mode) up to 1080p (progressive mode). No doubt, this is so far the highest resolution that can be supported by most LCD TVs in the market and users can soon be able to project the media playback to larger LCD TV screen for greater visual experience. Nevertheless, the maximum length of movie clips will still be kept at 10 minutes, even though the exact size will be much more bulky and may take longer time for the media streaming to reach your PC depending on your broadband bandwidth and stability.
Regardless of what it is, this is definitely one of the great milestones since PC will eventually be moved into living room as a multimedia center hub to receive internet contents directly replacing conventional TV.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements