Microsoft has released Zune Device Sync Diagnostic Tool, an useful tool that able to compile data about the system configuration and also able to help diagnose advanced sync errors as well as wireless sync connection problems. The application, Zune Device Sync Diagnostic Tool, is available for downloading for its Version 1.0. It supports Windows Vista, Windows XP Service Pack 2 or higher.
Users who like to try this software can download it via the link here and follow the instructions one by one as follow:-
1. Click Download, then Save to download the Sync Diagnostic Tool to your computer. Do not click Run.
2. Start the Zune software.
3. Start the diagnostic tool (ZuneDevices.exe). If you’re using Windows Vista, right click on the tool icon and select Run as Administrator.
4. Connect your Zune and look for an error message.
4a. If you have a USB connection: In the Zune software, you should see a yellow exclamation mark by the device icon in the lower left.
4b. If you have a wireless connection: On the Zune device, go to Settings, Wireless, and click Sync Now, then wait for the device to display an error. It might come one to two minutes after displaying “Connecting to PC…”.
5. Once you see an error message, do one of the following:
5a. If you have a USB connection: Disconnect your Zune device.
5b. If you have a wireless connection: Click Cancel or OK.
6. In the tool, click the Report tab, then click “Save As” and save a copy of the report.
7. If requested by Zune customer service, attach the report to an e-mail and send it to the e-mail address supplied by your customer-service contact.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links