Acer has introduced its new sleek 10.1″ Honeycomb-based tablet, named as Acer ICONIA TAB A500, which adopts a multi-touch technology, NVIDIA GeForce GPU with Adobe Flash 10.1 support and gyro meter control for well running premium HD arcade games and complex online 3D games.
Key features and specifications of Acer ICONIA TAB A500:
- Powerful NVIDIA Tegra 2 dual-core processor complemented with NVIDIA GeForce GPU
- Vibrant, crisp 10.1-inch multi-touch display with wide viewing angle
- 5-megapixel camera plus HD front-facing camera
- Google Android 3.0 Honeycomb platform complemented with Acer UI for optimal interactivity
- Pre-loaded with Acer clear.fi media sharing system for enhanced home entertainment experience
Acer ICONIA TAB A500 Android 3.0-powered tablet which measures just 13.3 mm thick is scheduled to be available starting April 2011 but no words on its price yet.
Update: The new WiFi-only Acer ICONIA TAB A500 with 16GB internal memory is scheduled to be available starting April 24 for around $450.