The worldwide market leader in digital audio, Altec Lansing has announced its new 2.1 channel subwoofer-satellite music system – Expressionist PLUS FX3021, which features dramatic cone-shaped, bottom loaded subwoofer that utilizes an 5.25-inch, long-throw driver for authoritative bass that extends down to 50 Hz, aiming to deliver powerful, deep as well as rich sound performance.
“The Expressionist PLUS (FX3021) subwoofer packs tremendous punch for its tiny size,” said Don Milks, Altec Lansing’s Senior Manager, Product Management for PC Audio. “By doing away with the enclosure and making the satellites angle-adjustable, we’ve made it easy for the listener to enjoy a remarkably deep, precise soundstage, no matter what distance or angle they listen from. We think this is the best performing $99 PC speaker on the market.”
Key features of Altec Lansing’s Expressionist PLUS:
- Altec Lansing’s Audio Alignment craftsmanship – Drivers, enclosure and electronics are balanced for optimum sound performance
- Crystal-clear Sound – Precision-engineered 2-inch speaker drivers delivers pure, distinct full-spectrum audio
- Convenient design – Adjustable base lets you direct the sound straight to your ears
- Desktop Subwoofer – Feel ultimate bass from a down-firing, long-throw 5.25-inch space-saving desktop woofer
- Built-in controls – Control power and volume with your fingertips
The new stylish Altec Lansing Expressionist PLUS FX3021 PC Speaker System is expected to be available later this month for about $100.