The world’s leading maker of audio products, Altec Lansing has announced its new inMotion Compact (iMT320) portable speaker system for iPhone and iPod, which able to fold as small as a book for portable quality sound, claiming as the most compact model of Altec Lansing’s popular inMotion family, featuring 2 front firing ports to push surprisingly deep bass.
“We know that modern consumers like to take their music with them. Altec has designed the most portable dock with the iPhone certification,” explained Steve Schlangen, product manager of Altec Lansing. “We incorporated the latest design and technology so our users can enjoy their beats on the go. In addition to looking great, the attached wrap-around cover offers a new level of travel protection for your dock. You’ll be surprised by how much great sound this small form factor delivers.”
Main Features Of Altec Lansing inMotion Compact iMT320:
- Drivers, enclosure and electronics are balanced for optimum sound, thanks to Audio Alignment technology
- Two full-range neodymium drivers deliver pure, distinct full-spectrum crystal-clear sound
- “Works with iPhone” certification ensures crystal clear sound without annoying GSM buzz, eliminating the need to switch to airplane mode
- Standard 3.5mm audio jack for second device connection, such as computers, CD, DVD or MP3 players
- Improved contemporary design with soft, leather like sleek protective cover that doubles as a speaker stand
- Two innovative, front firing ports for enhanced low-end sound (powerful bass)
- Powered from AC adapter or 4 AA batteries
- Folds as small as a book for easy portability
The new stylish, lightweight Altec Lansing inMotion Compact (iMT320) that compatible with all iPhone and iPod models is slated to be available through Altec Lansing’s official website, Amazon.com, and other retailers in coming February 2010 for about $80.