The well-known global leading provider for wide range of audio systems, Altec Lansing has announced its new Stage-Gig portable amplified speaker, which specifically designed for work with Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DJ Hero games on most gaming consoles, delivering authentic sound with monstrous bass to enhance your gaming experience.
Features And Specifications Of Altec Lansing Stage-Gig:
- Audio Alignment technology – Drivers, enclosure and electronics are balanced for optimum sound
- 6.5-inch high performance woofer pushes thumping bass
- 40 Watts of RMS power delivers high-performance, big sound in a tour-sized unit Specially engineered horn-loaded silk tweeter for wide dispersion
- Hook up another Stage-Gig speaker for ultimate stereo sound, thanks to the convenient built-in AC outlet and RCA outputs
- Grab handle and lightweight design allows gamers to take the speaker wherever they want
- Plug in and crank up users’ Microsoft Xbox, Nintendo Wii or Sony PlayStation with no fuss
- Tough design with corner guards means the Stage-Gig can survive the road
“Stage-Gig is the first speaker system designed from the ground up for use with Rock Band, Guitar Hero and DJ Hero,” said Don Milks, senior manager for product management at Altec Lansing. “By amplifying the audio, Stage-Gig makes the games feel even more like you are playing in a live concert. Stage-Gig works especially well with multi-instrument games, where the drums and bass guitar are often lost when heard through traditional TV speakers.”
Altec Lansing’s Stage-Gig that compatible with just about any gaming platforms including Microsoft Xbox 360, Nintendo Wii and Sony PlayStation 2 & 3 is scheduled to be available at Amazon.com, Costco and leading consumer electronics retailers beginning November 2009 for approximately $100.