The world’s leading innovator of the portable media market, ARCHOS has announced the upcoming availability of its long-awaited ARCHOS 7 home tablet, which the company claims as the first Android-powered multimedia tablet equipped with a large 7″ touchscreen display. The ARCHOS 7 home tablet combines web browsing, multimedia, social networking, ebook reader and Android apps in a single portable device, ideal for home portability to enhance your digital lifestyle.
Features of ARCHOS 7 Home Tablet:
- High-resolution 7-inch (800 x 480 pixels) TFT LCD touch screen
- Always-on access to web, email, photo, video and Android apps
- Delivers 720p HD movie viewing experience
- Integrated MP3 player with access to the free music streaming service – Deezer
- Pre-loaded with Aldiko (access thousands of book), DailyPaper (newspaper), and eBuddy app (instant messaging)
- Built-in USB and Wi-Fi connectivity
- Video playback time: up to 7 hours ; Music playback time: up to 44 hours
“The ARCHOS 7 is great for the whole family. Anyone can use the ARCHOS 7 to stay up to date on email, news and weather, catch up on TV shows, get the recipe of the day or update a social media profile,” commented Henri Crohas, CEO of ARCHOS. “This tablet is just perfect for times when a Smartphone is not enough and a computer just too much.”
The new compact, stylish ARCHOS 7 Android-based multimedia home tablet which measures just 12 mm thick and weights only 0.8 pounds is now available for pre-order at Amazon.com exclusively, scheduled to hit the market in coming June for a suggested retail price of $199.99.