Looks like Microsoft is finally going to implement one of the most requested, if not one of the most should have implemented feature, i.e. ability for operating system to automatically change or rotate among selected wallpapers as desktop background, in the feature named Desktop Slideshow. Before Windows 7, Microsoft opted to add Windows Dreamscene to Vista, which although impressive, but still lack the rotation functionality.
Desktop Slideshow is designed to deliver a new method for Windows users to set up the desktops, while at the same time served as a middle point between a traditional wallpaper and an animated video background as enabled by DreamScene. Although it’s not a complete DreamScene replacement, but the feature will allow users to enjoy an rotating as if animated desktop background automatically changed based on selected list images, photos or pictures located in a folder. To see how Desktop Slideshow works to automatically change desktop background wallpapers, check out the video demo below.
Currently, as in early beta of Windows 7, users can pause the desktop background wallpapers slideshow rotation when notebook computers is running on battery power, can set the transition interval of from 10 seconds to one day frequency, configure transition effect and has ability to randomize the order of images to appear in slideshow.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)