The technology leader in Digital Multimedia Video Convergence Technology, AVerMedia has launched its new AVerVision VP-1 ultra-portable visual presenter, which the company describes as the highly reliable, good quality, yet economical document camera solution perfect for first time document camera users, consumer with tight budgets as well as those who only need the basic document or 3D object presentation for classroom or corporate presentation environment.
Main Features Of AVerVision VP-1:
- 2 megapixel camera head sensor produces sharp images to clearly display small details and text
- Combined auto focus and auto white balance
- 15 frame per second frame rate for live video
- 8x digital zoom
- 1280 x 960 output resolution
- Shooting area of 13.4″x10″
- Easy-to-use control panel
- Patented label slot and anti-theft lock
“The VP-1 was designed as an economical, easy to use display device that provides the basic document camera features and functions without sacrificing the superior quality found in all of AVerMedia’s products,” said Grant Woods, Marketing Director for AVerMedia Technologies, Inc. “This visual presenter will enhance any learning environment and supply the user with exceptional clarity.”
The new ultra-compact and lightweight AVerVision VP-1 Portable Visual Presenter that weighs just 2.7 pounds is now available for about $450.