Have you been doing many online banking transactions via your Android tablets or worrying about the safety about secrets stored in your Android-based tablet? Fear no more as AVG Technologies – the famous company for anti-virus and internet security solution has just launched AVG Mobilation – AVG’s world’s first security app designed specifically for Android tablets. AVG Mobilation is a successor of the previously introduced AVG Antivirus app for Androids which was meant primarily for Android Smartphones.
AVG Mobilation resembles similar features and UI from AVG Antivirus app which now includes the support for Android powered tablets. Here’s the list of the features available in Mobilation with the promise of keeping peace of mind for the Android tablet users:
- App-locker: Password protect for installed apps where password is required to access the protected app.
- Anti-virus: Real time scanning of apps, settings, data and media files to protect the device against viruses and malware.
- Anti-theft: Lost/stolen tablets can be remotely traced via Google Maps and wiped to protect the data privacy.
- App-backup: Backup the installed apps, contacts, call logs, bookmarks and messages to SD card.
- Cloud-based data backup (to be available in future)
AVG offers 2 versions of AVG Mobilation:
- Free version with advertisements
- Pro version – free from the ad-banners with the cost of USD$9.99
Get AVG Mobilation via Android Market: https://market.android.com/developer?pub=AVG+Mobilation