The leading maker of innovative Bluetooth peripheral devices and accessories, BlueAnt Wireless has introduced its new reliable, rugged Bluetooth headset, named as BlueAnt T1, which the company claims as the first BlueAnt headset with Wind Armour Technology. This anti wind noise technology combines patent-pending design features with BlueAnt’s proprietary noise cancellation application to withstand wind noise up to 22 mph.
“We realize our customers have busy, active lives and need to connect in all different kinds of environments, be that commuting to work on a busy city street, taking calls on a construction site, or skiing down the back of a mountain,” commented Taisen Maddern, Executive Chairman for BlueAnt Wireless. “One of the keys to our success is that our devices are designed to naturally integrate into our customers’ lives; with the T1, this now includes active and mobile lifestyles in a variety of environments.”
Key Features of BlueAnt T1:
- Wind Armour Technology ensures clear audio in wind speeds up to 22 miles per hour
- Removable soft-touch silicon covers protect the headset from accidental impact, dust, moisture and minor bumps
- Caller Name Announce function reads out the name of incoming caller
- Say “Answer” or “Ignore” to respond to an incoming call – Hands Free
- Text To Speech engine stores up to 2,000 phone book entries for each paired device
- A2DP for streaming audio of podcasts and turn-by-turn directions from cellphone’s GPS app
- Simply Connect technology and embedded audio guides talk you via the setup and pairing
- True multipoint connects and conducts calls on 2 handsets simultaneously
- Talk time: up to 6 hours ; Standby time: up to 120 hours
The new highly-durable BlueAnt T1 Bluetooth headset is expected to be available in May 2010 for MSRP of $79.99.
Watch the promo video of BlueAnt T1 below: