The leading global provider of award-winning networking, storage, multimedia and memory solutions, Buffalo Technology has announced the launch of its 500GB MiniStation TurboUSB Portable Hard Drive, which the company claims as one of the highest capacity portable storage devices on the market today, offering a compact, lightweight, shock resistant storage solution that fits in your pocket.
Key Features Of Buffalo’s MiniStation TurboUSB:
- TurboUSB data transfer rates are up to 64% faster than standard 4200 RPM hard drives
- High-speed 5400 rpm hard drive
- Shock resistant chassis
- Automatic setup – No drivers needed
- Plug-n-Play ready for immediate Use
- USB powered – No power supply needed
- Memeo AutoBackup Software for Windows PCs included, ensuring that your data is fully protected
- SecureLockWare Encryption Software for Windows PC, preventing unauthorized access to your data
“In today’s mobile society, consumers and professionals alike need to be able to take their digital content with them anywhere. They demand a high capacity solution that can accommodate all of their music, photos, HD videos or mission critical data,” said Takayuki Nishioka, CEO of Buffalo Technology, USA. “The new forward-looking MiniStation can suit your data storage needs now and into the future, which underscores our dedication to developing high performance, reliable products that satisfy the growing needs of our customers.”
The new Buffalo’s 500GB MiniStation TurboUSB external hard drive which connects via USB 2.0 and 1.1 is expected to be available soon for about $330.