BullGuard Internet Security is an award-winning, user-friendly Internet Security suite which is designed to help users surfing Internet with confidence, protecting your personal computer and everything on it from viruses, hackers, spam, spyware and other online threats, along with secure online storage for backing up your valued data. Currently, the latest version of BullGuard Internet Security is BullGuard Internet Security 9.0.
Features of BullGuard Internet Security 9.0:
- Antivirus protect computer from viruses such as trojan horses and worms
- Antispyware to remove spyware for protection against identity theft and online fraud
- Firewall protect PC from unwanted intruders like hackers
- Antiphishing provides safe surfing web experience by eliminating online treats that result from phishing
- Spamfilter ensures your inbox always clean from junk mail and phishing attempts
- 5GB online backup for securing your precious data files from computer crashes, damage and theft
- Game Mode offers fast but safe game fun with minimal resource consumption
- Instant Message Protection to interact and exchange files over IM applications including MSN, Yahoo and Skype
BullGuard Internet Security 9.0 normally costs $60 for 3-PC on one year license. As part of BullGuard promotion, interested users can download the BullGuard Internet Security 8.7 with 6 month subscription for one user for free. Best of all, BullGuard Internet Security 8.7 can be upgraded to BullGuard Internet Security 9.0 for free. The software also provides free 5 GB online backup space.
To grab a free copy of BullGuard Internet Security 8.7/9.0 (180 days subscription), follow these steps:
- Visit promotion page at http://media.bullguard.com/landingpage/maplin.
- Download setup installer of BullGuard Internet Security 8.7 by just clicking Download 32-bit or Download 64-bit, or use the direct download links below:
Note: This is version 8.7 although it stated as BullGuard Internet Security 8.5.
- After installation complete, you will be asked to fill in your email address for registration of BullGuard Internet Security, and the password will be generated for you.
- An email containing a link that directs user to log in page of BullGuard account will be sent. Use the generated password to access your personal BullGuard account.
- For folks who wanna get the latest BullGuard Internet Security 9.0, just uninstall the BullGuard Internet Security 8.7 and download the setup installer of BullGuard Internet Security 9.0 from below:
- Key in your registered email address and password that used to log in your BullGuard account for registration.
BullGuard Internet Security 9.0 is fully compatible with Windows Vista, XP, 2000 and Windows 7 OS.
Update: BullGuard Internet Security 10
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)