Jump List in Windows 7 allows user to easily access and open frequently used files or recently opened documents associated with the particular application or program, simply by right clicking or slide up gesture on the program button on the Taskbar. Since Windows 7 RC, the number of recent items or frequent items appear on the Jump List has been defaulted to 10. Users who want to change, either increase or decrease the number of the items on Jump List can do so easily using below trick.
Change and modify the default number of frequently used or recent items in the Windows 7 Jump List
- Right click on Start button.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Customize button.
- Under the “Start menu size” section at the bottom of the “Customize Start Menu” dialog, set a new value for Number of recent items to display in Jump Lists option.
- Click OK twice to make the change effective immediately.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost
- Media Creation Tool for Windows 10 Build 18362 (19H1)
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18885 (20H1) Released to Windows Insiders in Fast Ring – Here What’s New, Fixes, Changes, Improvements
- Google Chrome 74 Released – Here the Changes and Download Links