Jump List in Windows 7 allows user to easily access and open frequently used files or recently opened documents associated with the particular application or program, simply by right clicking or slide up gesture on the program button on the Taskbar. Since Windows 7 RC, the number of recent items or frequent items appear on the Jump List has been defaulted to 10. Users who want to change, either increase or decrease the number of the items on Jump List can do so easily using below trick.
Change and modify the default number of frequently used or recent items in the Windows 7 Jump List
- Right click on Start button.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Customize button.
- Under the “Start menu size” section at the bottom of the “Customize Start Menu” dialog, set a new value for Number of recent items to display in Jump Lists option.
- Click OK twice to make the change effective immediately.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite 19 Free Download With Genuine License Key
- Zemana AntiMalware Premium Free Download For Limited Time
- Microsoft Edge Dev 18.104.22.168 New Updated Now Available for Download
- Bitdefender Total Security 2020 Free Download With Genuine License Series Key
- Norton Security Deluxe Free Download With 3 Months Genuine License Serial Key