Jump List in Windows 7 allows user to easily access and open frequently used files or recently opened documents associated with the particular application or program, simply by right clicking or slide up gesture on the program button on the Taskbar. Since Windows 7 RC, the number of recent items or frequent items appear on the Jump List has been defaulted to 10. Users who want to change, either increase or decrease the number of the items on Jump List can do so easily using below trick.
Change and modify the default number of frequently used or recent items in the Windows 7 Jump List
- Right click on Start button.
- Select Properties.
- Click on Customize button.
- Under the “Start menu size” section at the bottom of the “Customize Start Menu” dialog, set a new value for Number of recent items to display in Jump Lists option.
- Click OK twice to make the change effective immediately.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Steganos Privacy Suite Free Download With Genuine License Series Key Code
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18262 Released To Insiders in the Fast Ring and Skip Ahead
- Windows 10 Insider Preview Build 18267 – What’s New, Improved, Fixed, and Known issues
- O&O DiskImage Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Avira Prime Free 3-Months All-in-One Premium Services – Avira Antivirus Pro, Avira Phantom VPN Pro, Avira Identity Scanner Pro, Avira System Speedup Pro, Avira Software Updater Pro, Password Manager Pro