The leading provider of networking solutions, Cisco has launched its stunning new dual-band wireless router – Cisco Linksys E4200 Maximum Performance Dual-Band Wireless-N Router, which the company promises to work seamlessly with newest entertainment devices like Internet TV, iPad tablet, gaming console, e-Reader and smartphone, combining the power of dual band, 3×3 MIMO antenna, 4 Gigabit ports and wireless-N technology aimed to enhance your wireless entertainment experience.
Key features of Cisco Linksys E4200:
- Simultaneous dual-band N (2.4  and 5 GHz [450 Mbps]) with 4 Gigabit Ethernet (10/100/1000) ports
- Full 3×3 MIMO antenna array for well performance on streaming HD videos, gaming and voice
- Industry-leading amplifiers for maximum speed at greater distances
- Reliable security protection thanks to WPA/WPA2 encryption and SPI firewall
- Integrated USB port and UPnP AV media server
“Cisco’s Linksys line continues to lead the industry with innovative technology for the growing number of wireless-enabled homes,” commented Simon Fleming-Wood, vice president for marketing at Cisco Consumer Products. “The new Linksys E4200 router is ideal for home entertainment enthusiasts who want to equip their homes with the latest wireless technology or anyone who wants the reassurance of outfitting their home with the best router on the market today.”
The new easy-to-operate Cisco Linksys E4200 dual-band router is now available through Best Buy and Cisco for around $180.