We have discussed in a previous article “Parents Can Say No to Porn Site via OpenDNS” on using OpenDNS to help parents prevent their kids from accessing porn sites or adult sites. Undoubtedly in some cases smart kids can still reset and switch back to the DNS and continue enjoying free access. Every program somehow or rather has its advantages, disadvantages, strengths and weaknesses.
If you think OpenDNS is not a wise solution for protecting or controlling your kids, you can try the Glubble plugin for Firefox.
This Glubble plugin is a free tool for the Mozilla Firefox Internet browser which gives parents better control over browsers so that they can create a safer browsing environment for their kids. Parents can customize the list sites that they allow their kids to see or unsafe sites that they want Glubble to block. Glubble also cleans up search results that parents searched from Search Engines such as Yahoo or Google so that kids don’t accidentally read them.
Through Glubble, it is nearly impossible for kids to access porn sites or other content and disapproved by threir parents. This program is simple and easy to use. It will definitely give parents peace of mind while allowing their kids to freely access their home PC.
Download Glubble? Click here.
Share This Post
- Able2Extract Professional 11 Review – A Powerful PDF Tool
- How to Install Windows 10 & Windows 8.1 with Local Account (Bypass Microsoft Account Sign In)
- How to Upgrade CentOS/Red Hat/Fedora Linux Kernel (cPanel WHM)
- How to Install Popcorn Time Movies & TV Shows Streaming App on iOS (iPhone & iPad) With No Jailbreak
- Stream & Watch Free Torrent Movies & TV Series on iOS with Movie Box (No Jailbreak)
- Ashampoo Backup 2020 Free Download With Full Version License
- DVDFab Blu-ray Ripper Free Download With License Serial Key Giveaway
- PDF Conversa Free Download With Genuine License Key Code
- Windows 10 20H1 Insider Preview Build 18898 Released to the Fast Ring with Task Manager Improvements
- Dashlane Premium Free 1-Year Access With No Cost